Installing Plantronics headsets integration
The Circuit domain administrator has to enable the feature through thetab.
To install the Plantronics headset integration, perform the following steps:
- On the web client and Desktop App, click on your user name and then click on Settings.
- Navigate to the Extensions tab.
- Locate the Plantronics extension and click on Plantronics Hub.
- Circuit redirects you to Plantronics web site.
- Click on Windows or macOS, according to what operating system you are using, to download the Plantronics Hub for you desktop.
- On Windows operating system run the PlantronicsHubInstaller.exe file.
On Mac operating system run the PlantronicsHubInstaller.dmg file.
- Click on Install.
- When the installation of Plantronics Hub is completed, navigate back to Plantronics extension and click on Connect.
- You can manage your Plantronics devices through the Plantronics Hub software that is downloaded locally to your computer Note:
If you are installing the Plantronics extension in your Firefox browser, you have to add the certificate manually to your browser. For more information regarding the settings you may refer to How to enable Plantronics extension in Firefox.
Thank you for your rating.