Configuring the voicemail numbers
A domain administrator, that has enabled the Circuit Telephony Connector(s), has the opportunity to configure one or more voicemail numbers for the domain.
To configure the voicemail numbers in Circuit, perform the following steps:
- On the web client and Desktop App, click your user name and then click Administration.
- Click the Telephony tab.
- Click the triangle to the left of the Voicemail numbers section to expand its content.
All voicemail numbers configured for the domain are listed.
- To add a new voicemail number:
- Click Add voicemail number.
- Enter the voicemail number.
- Click Add.
- To edit a voicemail number:
- Hover over the voicemail number that you want to edit and click Edit.
- Update the voicemail number.
- Click Save.
- To delete a voicemail number:
- Hover over the voicemail number that you want to delete and click Delete.
Voicemail numbers configured in Circuit can be automatically configured on the OpenScape Session Border Controller (OpenScape SBC) as well, if the version of the OpenScape SBC used is V9 R3.26.1 or later. For more information, please refer to: Synchronize automatically the voicemail and conference dial-in number settings to OpenScapen SBC.
If an earlier version of the OpenScape SBC is used, voicemail numbers must be manually configured on the OpenScape SBC.
Thank you for your rating.